Saturday, December 5, 2020

Jennifer

Dream Journal Entry: May 1, 2020

I took a nap and was dreaming something about a guy who was angry, so he started parts of the apartment building he lived in on fire. It was mostly part of the roof but the fire quickly spread. I and this person drop down levels to the ground and I considered the fire department would need to be called. 

I noticed that on the floor are picture frames as part of the flooring with pictures in them. As I walked on them, the glass in the frames broke. I wondered why anyone would use glass as flooring because it was inevitable it would get damaged. Every step I took broke more.

I ran into Jennifer and she is on the phone talking to someone as the apartment building burned. She was asking the person on the phone if she and her kids could come stay with her as her apartment was being damaged by fire and she needed a place to stay now. I wondered if the woman would let her stay as she had only just met her recently.

There was something about creating some craft for a group of kids. I suggested they cut up an empty coconut shell into rings and let them make a wreath to wear with ribbons for May day. The people said that coconut shells were very hard and it would be too much work to cut them. I was annoyed because they had done other projects that required them to cut wood so I didn't see how it would have been anymore work than that. 

I started to wander away. My friend, Leslie, came to visit. She asked me if I had been taking my pills and I confessed that I had forgotten to. She said I really should take them. 

There was something about Fritos and really wanting some to eat. I never eat Fritos in real life. 

I remember some people where the crafts were being prepared for the kids heading off to the bathroom. In the doorway a pair of snails were seen together. It looked as though they were trying to mate. The flesh on their skin was unusually light colored and the shells a little lighter brown. They were in the pathway and I planned to move them out of the way so they didn't get stepped on. I bent down and was saying to one of the kids, "Do you know how snails mate? Snails are hermaphrodites. While they mate they shoot little darts into each other."

As I am talking about this, a white goose plucks them one by one from their spot and places them in her nest to keep them safe.


Dream Journal Entry: October 4, 2018

I woke up in enormous amounts of head pain and ended up laying back down on the couch where I dreamed I was at a house where I think I was supposed to be watching the kids only I can't seem to wake up fully. I am hearing, but my eyes don't want to stay open. I think a kid came in and I open my eyes briefly and see Ellen sitting on the bed. We are talking about something. I can't remember what. And then there was something about Jennifer, who owns the birth center I used, coming in. It feels like I work for her.


Dream Journal Entry: December 10, 2018

I dreamed of Glenn and his wife Jenny. I was at their house for some reason and interacting with their kids. Jenny was pregnant and due to give birth soon, but for some reason I was given her belly with the baby. I was going overseas and the child would be born with me but I would bring him back to them eventually after he was born. I was nervous about this but agreed to it. There seemed to be movement and I started to peel the belly with the baby. It was like an apple skin I was peeling away to get to the baby. I could see his little feet moving and I considered how I would feed him.


Dream Journal Excerpt: January 17, 2020

I think there were some people who came into the space we had been talking to earlier down stairs. We quickly developed a friendly relationship and Jenny was getting upset that everyone seemed to love me. She made some remark about feeling very dim and invisible next to me. I saw myself as being illuminated with light all around me and people being drawn to me because they could sense it. Jenny was very jealous of it, said something negative about it and then went away by herself. I felt mildly annoyed with having to be faced with this kind of situation again. I remembered I had experienced something similar with friends in the past.



Dream Journal Excerpt:  August 18, 2015

The first dreams I couldn't hold onto much. What I remember is water and seeing Ben and Jen...the actors and they are in this tsunami like water but it feels indoors. I think there was water elsewhere but I lost most of it when I went back to sleep. 


Sometime at the beginning of 2013, I connected with some different people from a group I used to be a member. One of those friends relayed a somewhat jarring experience she had that was about me. 

She said that she was driving and came up to NE River Rd where she lives and started thinking about River Phoenix and then me because of my claims about him being my spirit guide. She wondered at this stop if I was crazy and making it all up. 

She said she heard a loud booming voice say, "It's none of your business!"

She was shaken and looked back at her young daughter in the back in her car seat and made note that her daughter seemed to not have heard the voice. She said she spoke out loud to the voice saying, "I'm sorry Mr. Phoenix," and told me that she would never question my claims about River ever again.

The name of the person who this happened to is "Jen".

Dream Journal Entry: March 18, 2020

I remember a piece of dream where I am interacting with JM, my former employer. I end up calling someone on the phone. It feels like someone who is used to hearing strange things. I am telling her about JM and how she was this amazing gifted vascular surgeon. I said, "I say 'was' because she killed herself and was dead but now all of a sudden she is here and alive. She doesn't remember what happened to her. I don't know how this is possible but somehow it is because she is here."

I suddenly am hearing some tone as though I was put on hold or something and the woman is no longer listening on the line.

I started to rouse and heard, "It is because of your Halloween buddy that this new path exists now. It didn't exist before."  

No comments:

Post a Comment