Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Dark Angel


September 20, 2019

I dreamed that some production company was going out of business. The actors are all suddenly going home. There is talk of sending these three people back to Africa and someone is saying there isn't any money to pay them for the work they did. Someone suggests cashing in the 401k to get money to pay them.

There was something about clearing out the rooms where the various actors played the same role. In one room there are two dolls that seems animated and they appear to be left behind. I offer to take them home with me but the dolls freaked out and their people eventually came back for them. One of the dolls was dark haired and seemed to have elongated canines.


I remember running into Robert De Niro and he is saying how he really liked that I called him refreshing. Robert is discussing with others that he believes me to be a real witch and he likes that about me.

There was something about certain houses and an apartment building being torn down so something new could be built there. 

There was a scene where a woman was trying to kill me but I just kept running away from her.

I remember something about being in waist deep water. I had a dog with me I somehow lost in the water. She had my ID with her. Someone reached under the water and grabbed what was thought to be my dog, but it was a long dead stiff cat. It was left where it was found. I can't remember much else very clearly.

Dark Angel Warrior by Anne Raczkowski

I am seeing what looks like Kurt Cobain. But I know it is not him.  Who I am looking at is a dark angel sent to earth to destroy the wicked. That is his job and I am excited and happy about it. I am welcoming him joyfully.

I saw something about sitting and peeling away big chunks of skin on my foot . As I do, the exposed places are steaming and open sores are appearing almost like acid eating away the flesh. I had no sense of fear or pain, just a knowing that I needed to apply cannabis to the areas where i had peeled away skin. For some reason, some of the cannabis is in a cake ice cream cone and was lit and smoking like incense. I knew I would need to gather more to turn into a salve to put it on. It was mostly my left foot that was steaming as I peeled skin away but I think I might have peeled from the right as well but it didn't steam.

There were people in the water near me. I thought they had my blanket, but as it turned out, we had the same spotted picnic blanket. Mine was dry on the ground but theirs was sinking in the water. They looked the same but were different blankets.



In the scene with the Dark Angel, i was handed a piece of black flat squre plastic that had marks on it from handling. Someone had drawn a moose on it and I was delighted with this. This is when what looked like Kurt in the flesh appeared and I knew it was a dark angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment