Monday, December 12, 2022

I Wonder When

Photo by Monia Merlo

I wonder when you are finally going to show up for me? 
Sooner is better.
Are you waiting for a sign from me? 
This is your sign.
Are you waiting for my permission? 
Permission granted.
How many times do I have to tell you that I love you for you to believe me? 
I will tell you as many times as you need.
Show up for me.
Please.
Come see me. 
Here.
Surprise me.
Now.
Tell me that you feel the same way, too.
True love.

Photo by Monia Merlo 

Do you feel unworthy?
You aren't.
Do you think there has been too much water under the bridge?
The water only cleans and clears.
Do you think I could never forgive you if I knew the full truth?
I have already forgiven all the possibilities.
Do you think my heart has become closed to you?
My heart is full with the love I still feel for you.
These words are a window I have opened for you. 
All you have to do is come to me through it.
All I want for Christmas is to be together with you.

Oktobre Taylor 

No comments:

Post a Comment