Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Random Rambling

Art by INDIGO

I watched a recent interview with you talking about your comic series last night. As I watched and listened, what struck me wasn't anything that was said specifically, but what I felt watching and listening. The energy I felt coming from you was so different. It was clear, focused, steady and calm. I felt the energy of sincerity, authenticity, and  thoughtfulness. And, even though you didn't say everything you wanted to, I felt how much more open you are now. I didn't feel the sense of repression and constriction that used to be forever present in interviews. 

Maybe you aren't yet exactly where you want to be, but I felt how far you have come in taking your life back and that felt beautiful, like watching a rising sun. It made me feel so happy for you. If you have days that feel like you want to throw it all away (I know I still do sometimes) just be patient with yourself and those rough days will pass.

I see you.

You are loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment