Wednesday, October 13, 2021

For My Boyfriend

Art by Cult Class

As I was waking, I heard, "This is to help your boyfriend battle his sins." But I'm not sure what that means.

October 13, 2021

Art by Cult Class

I had bad dreams about a child being killed by someone he knew. Somehow Inara died as a result, too, when he died. It seemed people were trying to kill off those who were different and the boy had trusted the wrong person. I remember wanting revenge but also having to flee because they were going to come after me as well.

October 12, 2021

Art by Cult Class

I remember seeing images of myself from behind and was confused by the color the camera lens captured my clothes being. It was something like chartreuse, a brighter green, but then I saw myself again without the camera lens and my clothes looked the color they actually were which was a velvety olive green. I think this was demonstrating that sometimes the filter on the lens we view others through isn't always the truth of the situation. Our filters can skew what we see. When we remove the filter from the lens, what we see shifts closer to the truth.

October 11, 2021

Art by Cult Class

Last night I dreamed of K and he seemed interested in us reconnecting. I was hesitant because of J being there, but apparently K had made J aware of him and I and she was okay with him being with me, as well. I wasn't sure about it and was cautious because how J had behaved in the past (in dreams only).

Later, there was something about being given two different WiFi modems, complete with cables. It think it was supposed to give me better reception or something. One of the modems looks very old and I determined it would not give me what I was wanting. The other modem was newer but used and it had all of this other stuff attached to it from the people who had it previously. It didn't actually seem better than the one I already had, so I determined to keep the WiFi modem I already had. It was a newer model and no one had connected to it before me.

When I woke, I considered that the WiFi modem represents"connection". WiFi connects us wirelessly so could, perhaps, be about connections we make astrally while we dream. It could represent people we connect to energetically and get information from as a result.

It was after this dream that I heard, "This is to help your boyfriend battle his sins." I'm not sure who my "boyfriend" is other than to guess it is the person I dream most about and inside of. This is the first time he has been referred to as my boyfriend, which is interesting. When I had been very sick one time, I once heard them say, "You can't let your girlfriend's heart stop." There have been other girlfriend references, but this is the first reference to him being my boyfriend.

October 13, 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment