Saturday, October 16, 2021

Leaving as a Changed Person

L'Amour Desarme by Guillaume Seignac 

There was something about hand delivering some sort of message or "sign" to someone to make sure they got it. I had to travel through the darkness to get there. The details are fuzzy. It felt like something she needed for completion of something.

Then later I was in some public area indoors and I am traversing the space trying to get to a ground level so I could leave. By the time I go to the floor near the doors, I was worried about the check point and whether or not they would let us leave. Inara was with me. I remember questioning if we really can just go and they said yes. I went to each check point to make sure they didn't need anything further from us. I was so surprised when they just let us through easily because navigating the rest of getting down there to that point had been difficult and challenging. 

There was a bit where I saw someone I identify as working there and someone who I interacted with at the beginning when I first arrived. I reminded her of who I was and shook my hair saying how different I look now. My hair was an asymmetrical bob that was shorter on the right and dyed purple. I think Inara had a similar cut and color as well. I am remembering that the woman I am talking to had wild colored hair when we first met her but now she had straight shortish black hair. We are laughing about how different we all are now at the end of it all. 

There was a couple I wanted to leave a message for but then I see them leaving, too. I see the guy sort of collapse onto the ground and I went to see if I could assist his girlfriend with him. She said that this always happens and that he will be okay, but while I had my hand down to help him get upright, he expelled a yellowish orange poo that was not very solid and it got on my hand. The couple laughed like it was intentional...a parting gift of sorts... something to remember them by. 

I know there are details I have lost but the main theme was about completing something and finding my way out of a place I had been trying to leave for awhile. I was happy to be able to go away from there.

October 16, 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment