Saturday, October 23, 2021

Brad Pitt is a Purple


I dreamed about Brad Pitt all night. The first dreams about him I couldn't hold onto, but I would get up to pee and then lay back down and continue to dream about him. There was some scene about someone pretending to be trans who wasn't really. I've lost the details surrounding that.

I seem to be traveling and I encountered Brad and his current wife somewhere. I didn't recognize her as someone I knew the name of but she was pretty and had long dark hair. There was something Christmas related in the scene, decorations, maybe. I said hello and made small talk at first. I mentioned that I had once met him long ago when I was working at Stephen's Motel and he had come in with a pretty dark haired girl to get a room.  His wife, I think, was listening and she slipped a big envelope under the door for us. I can't remember if we looked to see what was inside. When she came out, she had a lot to say and every time one of us tried to say something, she talked over us. It was clear she had some grievances with Brad. 

When she had stepped away and I was alone with him, I said, "Can I be really honest with you?" He said, "Yes" and then I carried on. "I couldn't help but notice that your wife keeps talking over you. A big part of healthy communication is listening and she isn't doing that. You haven't been able to say what you need to and have her hear you." He agreed this was a problem that they would have to work on. 

I'm seeing images of a dog rescue of some sort that the wife would like to open.

I asked him, "How much do you know about spirituality? Where are you at?"

He said he didn't know much at all except for like Sunday baby school. I didn't want to insult him with trying to explain basics if he was already aware. He said, "People say I'm a purple." He was holding something that looked like a purple ring and was turning it around on the tip of his finger.

I replied, "Do you know what purple represents? It is the color of the crown chakra which is the higher mind and the color of spirituality, so it is a good thing people think you are a purple." I went on talk about how we create with our thoughts. We manifest through our thoughts.

At one point, I stood up and was surprised at how small he was next to me. He was child sized. I said out loud, "Oh, this has to be symbolism about where we are both at in our spiritual knowledge."

The scene jumps and we stopped again after we had been traveling. I am now in some sweets shop with Brad's wife. I saw a crab shaped doughnut that I thought I might like. The one I wanted was just a doughnut and didn't have extra candy on it like the others. I can't remember if there was an exchange with his wife.

Later, I seem to be traveling down the road at a fast pace on something quite small. I got low and laid on my stomach, balancing my weight to move quickly down the road. I think I started to wake there.

Dream Journal Entry: October 23, 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment