Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Soul Retrieval and Clean Canvases


I call back to me 
All the pieces that are mine
All the pieces of my daughter
All the pieces of our trine

I give back to you
The promises you never kept
The hooks you attached
Are all now released and swept

I call for justice
To set the wrongs, right
Let the sword of truth
Bring your many lies to light

I call for a refund
To be paid in full to me
For the pain I paid
For the order I didn't receive

I call for balance
For you to financially lose 
For you to experience
The rest of your life in my old shoes

I call for a clearing
Let the canvas now be blank
Bring forth my abundance
While you have to walk the plank

I call for abundance
Fruits of my labor held back
Let them fill my cups
An end to my struggles and lack

I call for healing
Energetic balance once depleted
Now fully restored
The body repaired and wounds treated

I call for true love
To take a seat on my heart throne
Tear up old contracts
Burn karma that kept me from "home"

I call for judgement
Of those wicked and impure
Clear out the baggage
So a new way of being can endure

I call for transmutation
Of that which no longer serves me
Send it deep into the earth
To become rich soil to feed my tree

I call for protection
From those who mean me harm
Whose intentions are selfish
Let me hear the danger alarms

And so it is

April 7, 2021
Oktobre Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment