Friday, April 16, 2021

Dear Clown

Here is the thing, Clown. I thought you were Keanu's "Tyler Durden" and his alone, but what I was missing is that, because you are showing up in my reality as well, you also represent my inner Tyler Durden, MY self-punishment, my self-destructive thoughts.

Yesterday I gave advice saying that Keanu needs to break up with you and create a new character to replace you with. The funny thing about advice we give is that it is often meant for ourselves, as well.  

So, this is it.

I'm breaking up with you, Clown, and all that you represent within me. I renounce you and all that your existence in my reality represents. I renounce all of my self-destructive and self-harming wishes.

Today I start to create new thought patterns based in self-love, gratitude, self-support and self-nurturing.

I'm sorry, but I can't love you, because loving you means I keep harming me and I don't want to do that anymore.

Bye forever, Clown.

No comments:

Post a Comment