Sunday, October 4, 2020

Logic vs Heart and Intuition

Art by WLOP

Most of you wake up and believe all of this is real. Your mind doesn't do mental acrobats to try to figure out what your next move will be that will help you climb successfully to the top levels of the game. I'm getting mental images of Mario jumping over barrels that Kong is throwing at him. In my reality, moving to top levels can look like sitting still and getting no where outwardly...at least initially. The movement is all internal.

We are given all of these choices, all of these corridors we can take should we want to in the labyrinth of the game we call "Earth Life". There are all sorts of directions we can explore both inwardly and outwardly.  The outward clues can show us what corridors we need to take inwardly. They show us to the doors inside ourselves we need to open and the issues we need to address. Sometimes we are asked to entirely clear out what is inside the room. Sometimes we are asked to search for the hidden treasures and take them with us, and sometimes they are a lesson we have been needing to learn.

It isn't always easy to open an internal door and face what it is we need to face. Sometimes we open it and have no idea what we are supposed to be seeing or doing and we linger there until it becomes clear enough to make a move.

I sometimes fly in dreams. I see this as representing having developed the ability to rise above a difficult situation to gain a higher perspective. When you rise up, you can see a bigger picture view and take more into account. Sometimes it is necessary to zoom in with a loupe to see the details, but then sometimes we can't see the answers until we place all the details before us and rise up to see a different view of them all together.

I have been struggling at a certain point in the game. It is like I am in a house of mirrors and I can't figure out how to get out. Which way is out? It also feels like I am being tested with one of the options they placed before me.

I have made it to a point where my heart and mind have joined as partners. An apple is symbolic of heart and a pinecone often represents the throne room of the mind...the pineal gland. It is intuition and the central point between the two hemispheres of the brain. So when I was recently shown a pineapple in a meditation, I understood this to be the symbolic representation of intuition and heart coming together as one thing....the intuitive heart.

Remember, this reality is a game but it is also meant to be a teacher. Tests are given and challenges are presented that requires us to utilize our new tools and abilities. Obstacles will be thrown in our path that we can only move past effectively if we put our knowledge gained into action. What good is it if you have the knowledge but never use it?

I was once shown in a dream that there would be a certain point in which I would have to feel my way to the end. 

Dream Journal Entry: June 17, 2017 I just dreamed I was in a field with my class. I wandered away to take a picture of a pole but I changed position in order to get a picture of this pole and its shadow too. Just as I took a photo, a mighty storm swept in and a blinding rain came down. I had to feel my way back to the building. I felt along a fence that vegetation was growing on. As I neared the building, I could see the rest of my class ahead of me going in. They had their backpacks with them. I could see Austin just ahead of me and I waited for everyone else to go before I headed in.

I think I am at the testing point where I am being asked to feel and simultaneously intuit my next steps on my journey. 

I had a dream where I saw a woman and she was presented with a man in circular glasses by the first boyfriend of my ex-bff. The man in glasses was saying , "It was love at first sight!" and was smiling wide at her. The woman looks to me and shakes her head no and starts to write something on paper for me to read. The writing said, "I love Jonathan." I deliberately didn't write this dream down until now. I wanted to push it away. I knew it was my heart directly speaking to me in dreamtime and telling me who she wanted to choose. My head and my heart were at war with one another. Logic was telling me that Jonathan was not the logical choice and could list all the reasons why.

I was getting plenty of intuition and guidance that sided with Heart and her choice, but Logic doubted both what heart and Intuition had to say about it. I have been so good about following the guidance and intuitive clues, but this time I was digging my heals in and telling Heart and Intuition to fuck off. I tried to stick my fingers in my ears and sing, "La la la la la, I'm not listening" as loudly as I could so I didn't have to hear the repeating message of what Heart was trying to tell me. 

I told her, "Look, it really isn't always best to follow your heart. Sometimes all that does is get you into trouble. Love isn't always enough." 

Intuition would chime in and say, "But look here! Read the signs! It is saying the Phoenix has been reborn and it would be a most auspicious match. Remember, you are very lucky, so if you follow Heart, everything will turn out beautifully."

I paused and had sleepless nights playing a three-way ping-pong game with Heart, Intuition and Logic. Finally Logic was worn down until we had to admit we have deep feelings for this impossible person. For better or worse he had gotten past the the security team guarding Inner Heart. For better or worse, we had to, at the very least, admit to ourselves he had reached places inside of us no one had ever managed to get to. And while it is uncertain what the future holds for us with Jonathan, admitting we can't push the love we feel for him away, no matter how hard we have tried, is necessary for our growth and well bring.

So, if you were wondering and happen to read this, yes, I still love you...very, very much...even though we have both pushed each other away and are no longer talking. Instead of "out of sight out of mind" my love just seems to grow more...rather like Audrey II from the Little Shop of Horrors. It gets bigger and bigger and is shouting, "Feed me, Seymour!" 

I'm okay being on my own, but should your Heart be on the same page with my Heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment