Friday, July 10, 2020

A Warning for Keanu Reeves

Brandon Lee and Keanu Reeves

Something has been bothering me and I just can't shake it. I keep seeing the number 911 over and over again and I KNOW it is a warning about something, but what? I have written about some of my thoughts and concerns on Instagram about feeling Keanu Reeves' life is in danger. I thought it was simply about his current "girlfriend" who is a shady and questionable person at best.

In dreams, I saw it as a repeat of what happened with Courtney Love and Kurt Cobain. Greedy significant other kills off partner to get the money and fame.  There is speculation that the industry itself aided Courtney in her endeavor to take him out. Rumors have it that Kurt was getting ready to leave Courtney. It has been said that an additional reason for Courtney wanting to eliminate Kurt was to boost her own career by eliminating competition and getting sympathy attention from his fans.

Since the beginning of my spiritual journey, three dead ones came to me in dreams over and over, River Phoenix, Brandon Lee and Kurt Cobain. At first glance, their deaths don't have a lot in common other than they were young and worked in the entertainment industry. Drug overdose, suicide and accidental shooting is what you see on the surface, but when I dug deeper and paired it with what I have been shown in my dreams, what they all have in common is MURDER.

Kurt Cobain - it is easy to murder a drug addict.

Courtney had the most to gain from Kurt's death, but certainly scarcity drives up the value of all existing material.  Any last projects completed and released post mortem are sure to bring in good numbers, especially when the death catapults the victim into cult status. Kurt Cobain might as well be the second coming of christ to those who revere him...and there are many. The record company and Courtney have certainly cashed in on Kurt's cult status.

River Phoenix - it is easy to murder a drug user.

River's case is more complicated. I think it was more about eliminating the competition and then inaction on the part of everyone present who failed to call 911 for help immediately when they knew there was an issue. Based on dreams and my own speculation, Johnny Depp provided the drugs that were then handed to River by Samantha Mathis. She shifted the blame to the known drug user who had threatened to kill River for dropping him at rehab. Eight times the lethal dose was in the little dixie cup River drank from. Doesn't that seem like someone meant to kill him? But who would gain most from his death? At the time, Leonardo DiCaprio was close friends with Johnny. Leonardo had the most to gain by way of movie roles if River was no longer in the running for them. They resembled each other. Maybe the real reason he never got into drugs is because he knows that is how you can easily be eliminated by someone else.

Brandon Lee - it is easy to murder the competition if you know your way around props and guns and make it look accidental.

This one took me by surprise as I never really considered it was murder until a recent dream. The dream caused me to find out who the double was for Brandon Lee after he died. Interestingly, Chad Stahelski was the person used. He is quite well known now for his John Wick movies and his work on The Matrix series. Chad seems to know his way around guns and probably knows quite a lot about props and their preparation. He probably even has the knowledge of how to rig a prop gun to get it to fire in such a way that the projectile would act the same as a bullet. Someone else would pull the trigger and it would look like a horrible accident. But what if it wasn't?

The Crow movie quickly went into cult status. The buzz around the death on set drove people to the theaters...not once, but multiple viewings. Had Brandon Lee not died on the set, would it have been as successful? I don't think so. The film was struggling to get made and had one setback after another...rather like Matrix 4 is having right now.

Keanu Reeves - when your bankability is more dead than alive, you better watch your back and consider abandoning a sinking ship.

Keanu has a double whammy target on him. His disastrous promotional campaign with his con artist "girlfriend" is actually driving down his value. All the tabloid crap will start to make serious movie makers not want to deal with him at all. "Ten foot pole" comes to mind. Quality vs. Quantity and less is more in this case.  His greedy granny PR partner has shown through her actions what her interests are...money and fame. Beware of the woman who can be bought because the highest bidder will cause her to turn on you.

Matrix 4 has been having a lot of setbacks due to the quarantines. Money is probably quickly running through their fingers while paying for food and lodging for cast and crew while they try to resume filming at a much slower pace due to restrictions and social distancing in Germany. Too much time is passing between the last filming in San Francisco and these actors aren't getting younger. Some are getting more plastic, but definitely the differences can potentially be noticeable on camera.

What if by the time that they actually start filming again, people are thoroughly disgusted by Keanu thanks to his PR campaign backfiring? What if the suits in Hollywood take notice of this and think it might be time to shoot the lame horse in the head because he can't make them anymore money? What if Keanu is worth more dead than alive both with life insurance and potentially selling more tickets and catapulting Keanu's last film ever into cult status...beyond all other Matrix films that came before?

Chad Stahelski is working on this film again, I believe. He can easily be paid to set up another "accident". Keanu's greedy granny would easily turn on him, as well, for the right offer.

The way I see it is, some people on the other side are trying to warn Keanu he has a giant fucking bull's-eye on him based on a perfect storm of unfortunate circumstances. They told me once that "he imprinted on her". For Kurt it was Courtney and imprints make you believe you are like them. Like a duck being raised by dogs would likely behave more like a dog than a duck. In Keanu's case, his "mother" is the Hollywood industry he basically grew up in. He grew up thinking he was like them, but he is not...not really. He simply needs to remember who he really is and start taking swift action in his life to make some radical changes that could save his life.

Remember...this reality is a game. Our choices matter.

He has a choice...

The tunnel of love, which means he abandons ship and leaves with practically nothing but the shirt on his back and his life. It means taking a risk and trusting that everything will be okay. This choice leads to abundance, love and happiness.

The tunnel of certain death leads to a grisly death. Game over and start again from the beginning.

Over and over my guidance has told me that this has happened before and it will happen again...where someone is killed off for greed.

I will include significant dreams that feel relevant and important at the end for anyone interested in reading them.

__________________________

March 29, 2017

I was dreaming about a game... Actually there were lots of them going on at once. Apparently one of my daughters thought it would be fun to mess with my game and changed it a bit. She left her signature and illustrations to say "Mom, I have made your game more interesting. Come home now, love, Annabelle"  I thought the illustrations were amusing. In some sections there were races. In another section there are spectators all watching. I made my way up to this one section that had two tunnels and it was meant to test your relationship to see if if would last. She had changed the right tunnel so that everyone met with an grisly end. The left one was designed so that at one end a person stood and projected their love for the other in and guided them through. You have to trust your partner to guide you. But Annabelle had changed the parameters to make it more difficult and something was going wrong with the readings on the computer. They were going to have to fix it. Meanwhile she and her partner were in the "tunnel of love" trying to navigate through the game. That is where I woke.

In an earlier dream I heard something about how how this world was Jesus' world.

___________________________


March 3, 2019

I was with another girl who i identity as my sister. It feels like we are younger...early twenties, maybe. We are somewhere with brothers. My sister is off with the brother she is dating. I am left with the other one. I think it is determined we will come together at some point  but I have this knowing that we have played this scene out before. The last time we played it out the mother to the boys came in and killed all of us. I can't remember why she would do such a thing, but I knew it was about to happen again. .
.
I said to the others, "If we know she is going to kill us, why are we just sitting here accepting that this will be our fate? Why don't we just call the police or leave?"
.
Later I am talking to the mother and I feel guarded. She is talking about how there is a special alignment happening and there are three days in a row that are one days. I didn't ask for elaboration. I assumed it was numerology or astrology based. I just knew I had to find a way to leave without her suspecting anything. I encouraged the brother I had been talking to to come with me. I was making my move and leaving. The brother ended up at some movie theater. I came back to help him because I thought his mother would surely find him here. He was having trouble walking, so I assisted on one side of him. It was at that point he turned into the actor Cillian Murphy. .
.
Where we had been was very dark and felt like night but where we ended up was bright and sunny. I told him I would take him to my home for now. I looked around. It felt like farm country and there were just a few houses sprinkled here and there. It was pleasant. We stood on the road while I tried to decide where to go. I apologized because I couldn't remember where my home was so decided to go to the house nearest us that seemed to have some event going on. There was a bouncy house and someone was showing them animals and talking about them. The first animals were bunnies and then I heard them say, "and this is our Cesarean bear." I started to wake at that point.

______________________________

April 17, 2015

There was something about following someone into a house. She was talking to someone about a serious situation where someone similar had happened in the past with her brother. Her brother had died and apparently his dried corpse was on a shelf. I was curious while she was in the other room and lifted it and, to my surprise, he started talking to me. I took him with me and we went someplace....some business...but I think he was telling me what had happened in the past and warned me it would happen again. Someone with me jumped from a window to avoid the fire that started. I got out but don't remember how i ended up outside.

Then there was a part about dogs eating some girl's underwear. lol They were fancy lingerie styled underwear too. I scolded the puppy that was eating them and he growled at me.

In earlier dreams I remember being in a hotel room and seeing two fish tanks. Also there was a dog that wasn't mine who wandered into my room and I took him back to his owners.

There was also something about this shop that sold popcorn and gummy worms. They mixed with the popcorn what you wanted....chocolate, gummies, etc. I had never had anything from this shop before and just wanted plain caramel corn....no gummies or chocolate. I think this was the business that was going to explode or catch fire.

I remember the dead guy's tongue coming out at one point and having to put it back in.

______________________

December 14, 2018

I had been captured by some guy who was capturing women and killing them off. I ended up in a bar and somehow I had gone back in time. Kurt Cobain was performing at a small club and I went up to him and asked him to help me. The guy was there at the club with me, watching us but he couldn't hear what I was saying. The bar staff was notified and some of their actions alerted this guy who had been holding me against my will. It was obvious they were calling the police.

I told him he was going to die in Florida....that it had happened before and was going to happen again. The guy who had taken me was going to kill him because of me. Kurt looks at his wrists which had cuts in them and he said something like, "he has tried before." I said, "he succeeds and he will do it again." I think I thought if I went back again and never meet him, his life would be spared.

_______________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment