Saturday, July 18, 2020

An Incantation for All

Art by Gustave Klimt

I call upon Divine Darkness
I call upon Divine Light
I ask you to join together
To put the wrongs, right

Tulpas that have been created
By grief, self punishment, and ill will
Shall now be removed and recycled
Where emptiness exists, let balance refill

I call upon the ancestors
To bring forth knowledge and healing
I call upon the Earth elementals
To guide us into heart centered feeling

I call upon the highest and lowest
To meet in the middle for good
I call for complete restoration
Of Earth and doing what we should

I call for protection for all
Who choose a path of union and peace
I call for the great purification
So that pain and suffering will cease

I call for the final elimination
Of all who would stand in the way
Let their sins now truly be deadly
Let them meet their final end today

And so it is!

Oktobre Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment