Monday, June 13, 2022

Restless

Art by Instaphazed

Something has changed. I can't remember my dreams lately. I'm having lots of dreams, but I simply can't retain anything. I'm not sure why. 

Art by Instaphazed

Maybe that is why, as I was drifting off to sleep, I heard, "meditate". 

Fuck meditation. It's so boring.

Sure I could probably see information and retain it, but for what exactly?

I'm not really sure what I am doing any of this for anymore

Art by Fendie Daywalker

In a few days it will officially be 19 years in prison. I'm tired of marking lines on the walls. Maybe this is my fate and I'm never getting out of here alive. 

I keep praying for a miracle, for fruits of my labor to finally show up, but none ever come.

It just is.

Whatever.

I guess I will just keep being grateful for the little things until this body gives up the ghost.

What else is there to do?

Nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment