Sunday, June 5, 2022

Gentleness Is Not Weakness

“The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen.”

 Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

by Izabela Urbaniak

"Understand, I'll slip quietly away from the noisy crowd when I see the pale stars rising, blooming, over the oaks.

I'll pursue solitary pathways through the pale twilit meadows, with only this one dream:

You come too."

Rainer Maria Rilke

Note to self:

It's safe to shine
It's safe to be you openly
It's safe to be vulnerable
It's safe to be soft
It's safe to trust
It's safe to love

Oktobre Taylor

I want to talk with you
Until the sun comes up
Away from prying eyes
I want to let you all the way in
Invite you into my heart room

No comments:

Post a Comment