Sunday, December 19, 2021

Three Poems Inspired by Chie Yoshii Art

Prayer by Chie Yoshii

The winds of change are blowing
I can feel them gently pushing me away
Away from this barren trail
That led to nowhere but death and decay
I lay down my battle swords
A fruitless path of trying to destroy what I hate
Evicting mental freeloaders
Who will eventually see the truth far too late
Illuminate the way forward, I pray
Towards that which brings happiness and joy
Help me achieve what seems impossible
Let me swim up a rushing waterfall like the koi

Oktobre Taylor

Embrace by Chie Yoshii

I'm not so sure about romance
Think that dangling carrot might not be for me
I'm not so sure about friendships
I had to cut too many limbs from my tree
But you I welcome and embrace
The wise owl within who watches and knows
You I pull close to my hungry soul
The strong wolf whose blood in my veins flows

(Poem inspired by the image)
By Oktobre Taylor 

Dreams by Chie Yoshii

I close my eyes 
So I can see
From higher mind
And higher me

Inner guidance
From dream sight
Wisdom unlocked
Symbolic rite

Healing power
Sacred dream keys
Hidden language
To set me free

Oktobre Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment