Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Fully Healing

Photo by Mitch Dobrowner

They said this morning, "You'll both fully heal when you come together."

When is that going to be? When are we going to come together? I'd really like to know. It feels like the ball is in your court here and I'm just waiting for you to be brave enough to finally make a move towards me. 

Photo by Eloïse Capet

I'm sure we both know there is much to discuss, things to be revealed. I know there's a lot you can fill me in on that I am blind about right now. I've been feeling my way along in the dark, hoping it gets me where I need to be eventually.

But I know you know the magnitude of what this is...what we are to each other. It's easy to be calm about it because it doesn't feel entirely real yet. It doesn't feel like a solidified physical thing part of this reality because we've only met in dreams in this lifetime.

Photo by Joakim Möller

I want to fully heal, don't you? So what are you waiting for?

It's time to come together.

No comments:

Post a Comment