Thursday, February 27, 2020

Dream Symbolism, River and Keanu

Photo by Alexander Prischepov
The below is a response to someone who was asking what I saw in their dream at a message forum. The response was getting so long that I thought it best to make it it's its own blog post.

Re: dream symbolism

This feels like bait on a giant fucking hook, but I will bite anyway and try to see what I see in it.

My mind has been preoccupied with trying to understand something from my own previous dreams. When I talked about River's feelings for Keanu, it caused me to go down an internal rabbit hole of sorts. The dream I had where a trailer the shape of Florida had been ordered locked by a court but then because of something I had done, it was allowed to be opened. The spirits inside were free to leave. I wonder now if that represented Keanu's feelings for River being on lockdown and he tried as much as he could to forget about their time together.

You see, what I feel about River is that he and I are basically the same person. Not twin flame fuckery which is mostly bullshit, but siblings, family. I'm like a magic fucking school bus for wayward spirits who died too soon. They get on my bus and I work through all of the karmic bullshitt with them they didn't complete. In turn, they help guide me in my dreams. It is how I ended up on a Scooby Doo murder mystery with Kurt Cobain.

I don't understand everything yet but they tell me that Keanu has information that will make everything make sense...it is just, he isn't divulging and I am growing bored trying to pry the lid off his can of beans.

Message Board Member's Dream:

Is Owl here?
I just woke up from a strange dream and was wondering if it has any meaning. 
I dreamt that I was talking to Keanu in some cafeteria and leafing through some documents he had on the table on some stalker. I was trying to analyze the documents to help him..
Then it was hard for me to hear him so he came close to my ear to speak. My hair was in a ponytail and he comments my ear is dirty, I was embarrassed took down my ponytail and told him I had not washed my hair for a couple of days. I told him I lost weight in my stomach area and he proceeded to press his had on different areas of my stomach to see the weight loss. 
After a while at the table sitting with us was the queen of England all friendly and casual talking with us. I also saw I was wearing a watch upside down, and commented to him that I’m wearing the wrong watch.
02/27, 05:54:36

Symbolism:

Cafeterias are where we eat and what we "eat" is everything that is coming into us from others and the environment we choose to put ourselves in. Cafeteria food is often thought to be subpar. You only eat it if you have to which could be why you were in the cafeteria setting.

What does Keanu represent to you? The first rule of dreams is that everyone in a dream is an aspect of self. You can go deeper into the layers of meaning, but this is where I go for the first layer. For me, Keanu is a pain in my asss. He is a black walnut which is practically impossible to break into to bring out the meat. It will always come out in pieces. I don't think I have ever seen a whole black walnut half before. He represents my guarded heart.

The way we word things often has meaning as well. You say "leafing through" and I automatically see a tree with leaves. Leaves are designed to give nourishment to the tree. In a family tree, the leaves represent people we are connected to. So you were, perhaps, browsing internally information about you and what makes you you.

The documents were on a stalker. How are you being a stalker to whatever Keanu represents to you? Stalking could also be seen as closely observing some part of self. You couldn't hear him. For me this scene would represent me not being able to hear my own heart and what it is trying to tell me.

The hair being in a ponytail and then letting it down. You were uptight (like the hair was up tight in a ponytail) about something but something your heart (using my symbolic meaning of Keanu) whispered to you caused you to smile and relax some. You feel self-conscious but are being honest about the hair.

Hair is often a source of confidence, pride and identity. In the Bible Samson's hair was cut and it made him weak... meaning it gave him confidence and without it he felt self-conscious. In Game of Thrones, Cersei Lannister's hair was cut as a means to shame her and strip her naked of vanity.

Weight can be all kinds of things. In the dream it is about weight from your solar plexus chakra region. You have obviously been doing something that has helped you to coming into more balance with this chakra. Like with the hair, it is likely partially about self esteem as the theme repeats within the dream.

With my idea of what Keanu represents, for me this would represent my heart reaching down and touching my solar Plexus Chakra giving it love and attention.

Solar Plexus Chakra
Location: between navel and solar plexus
Basic issues, power, self-esteem, strength
Color: yellow
Mantra: Ram
If balanced you feel:
energy, strength, confidence, strong will, mental balance, health, confidence, active
If unbalanced you feel:
guilty, lack of energy, weakness, allergy, fatigue, low self-esteem, worthlessness, digestion and liver problems

What does the Queen of England represent to you? In chess, the Queen is your most valuable and powerful piece...not that I play chess. Lol But basically if I were to see a queen in my dream, I would see her as a representation of the feminine part of higher self and communicating with that higher part of self.

We say, "What do they bring to the table?" These people are with you at the table. What do those parts of self bring to the table, to you for you to use as food and fuel to move you forward.

The watch being turned upside down is a little tricky for me to decipher.

Turning time upside down. Hmmmmm.

I will tell you what I am seeing but maybe there is some other meaning that will come to me later. What I am seeing is the chart I made for which way chakras should spin. The way I figured it out was to basically imagine the the human like the Earth. We know the top hemisphere the water in toilets flows clockwise. In the southern hemisphere, the water in toilets flows counter clockwise. So I started clockwise at the crown. The heart is split. It is the equator and has two different spins. In order to figure out the bottom chakra spins, I thought, "As above, so below" and turned everything upside down. So now from the perspective of the Southern hemisphere, Root is the top...but to us is bottom. As above so below is often illustrated with a tree and its roots looking the same as what is above ground.

Perhaps the watch was showing you turning things around and flipping the perspective so that now the queen who wears the crown is running the show instead of the root Chakra.

I hope that helps. Let me know if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment