Saturday, October 6, 2018

Non-physical Celebrity Guides

I have had a series of weird things happen. It started right after I decided it was time to let the non-physical ones go who have helped guide me along the way. I wrote about this letting go and was contacted by someone who was saying I shouldn't let River go. I thanked her for her message, but know deep in my heart that all of the messages I have been getting in dreams and with signs and syncs were telling me it was time to let them all go so that my partner doesn't have to live in their shadow. Nevermind that my partner isn't talking to me right now. It is about symbolically saying that he is my priority. I communed with the non-physical long enough. Now it is time to participate with the physical. Now it is time to actually start living and interacting with the fleshy variety of people.

Shortly after I was told not to let River go, I had a friend reach out and want me to talk with his friend who appeared to have a celebrity connection through signs, syncs and dreams. I complied with his request and found the conversation challenging right out of the gate. She asked me if I had a relationship with Jesus. I laughed and told her that was a loaded question and told her briefly about my past life connection.

She got pretty stuck on her religious beliefs and needed to use words that didn't upset her. Like she needed "prophet" instead of "psychic". It felt like the conversation was going nowhere and all this fear based religious talk was wearing on me. She finally started talking about Jack White and it was pretty clear to me after a short time that she was having psychotic episodes. I politely told her that I felt I couldn't help her and felt we should bring the conversation to a close. I promptly blocked her once I was certain she had seen my final message.

I have talked to a lot of complete strangers on this journey. People reach out to me and lot who also feel they have a celebrity connection on their spiritual journey. This was the first time I truly felt there was mental illness coming into play.

The next day I got a notification for a Facebook story of a friend I don't really talk to anymore who, coincidentally, used to refer to Jack White as her "husband" but I never took it seriously. We stopped talking because I felt really let down by her. I was going through a rough time and reached out to her but only got silence in return. I told her how I felt at the time but considered I had been too harsh. I clicked on her story because of the Jack White connection and was surprised to see a picture of River. I went to her page and she had just posted several photos of River and one where she had referred to River as her "husband". I decided to send her a message and congratulate her on her recent "marriage". lol The response I got back was surprising and not completely different from the woman I had talked to the day before.

After all I have learned since River came to me as a guide in 2012, I know that "marrying River" is basically the same as being visited by the Self-love Fairy and it isn't exactly a gentle musical-like, animals singing experience. It has been more like a "walk through the brambles naked with your flesh being torn off" experience. It has been more like a "turn yourself inside out and dissect every part of you" bloody and painful experience.

So, when someone says they feel connected to River, I really do wish them well, but know how hard it can be if they actually follow all the clues he will give them and do the work he is asking them to do. I have seen a lot of people get really stuck on the celebrity persona instead of what they are trying to teach them. They fail to follow the breadcrumbs and clues being offered that will lead them to lessons that will help them grow.

Lots of people have non-physical celebrity guides. Why? Because it is an easy mask that can be worn and used. Usually a lot is out there about their lives and can be used as clues of guidance. It is hard to gather clues from Joe Nobody because there just isn't as much to work with. Think of it as a scavenger hunt and the pieces you are sent to find are parts of you. The celebrities and the clues connected to them are simply a tool and a treasure map. To get stuck on the persona would be erroneous and leave you a mouse chasing it's own tail in the maze rather than following the clues that will take you to the big prize at the end....you. But make no mistake, this you that it can lead you to is the highest version of you and it is magnificent.

Remember...this is a game. A virtual reality.

Are we actually working with the actual non--physical celebrity? Probably not, but it doesn't really matter. The mask gives us a reference point and a way for them to guide us. It is like being blindfolded and having a partner from the other side tell us where to go. There IS a partner and if we listen and trust their guidance, we will find our way out of the maze and back to ourselves.

If you are successful, you will be led to people who will help you look at yourself. You will experience lessons that will help you grow if you are willing to truly look at yourself honestly and then change. And when the journey comes full circle, if you have done all that was being asked of you, you will be transformed completely.

I am not at all the same person I was when I started all of this. I would never ever want to be that old me, either. The me I am today is so much wiser, kinder, and balanced. The me I am today wants to continue to strive to be the best version of me that I can and to continue to grow as experiences come my way.

I value and appreciate every single celebrity I experienced, both non-physical and physical. By looking at their lives, seeing the patterns, the problems and myself in them, I was able to grow, expand and change. I feel I am at a point now where I can say thank you to all of them but ultimately let them all go now.

Thank you, River Phoenix.
Thank you, Brandon Lee.
Thank you, Kurt Cobain.
Thank you, Ava Gardner.
Thank you, Jean Seberg.
Thank you, Frank Sinatra.
Thank you, Isa and Mary.
Thank you, Adolf and Eva.
Thank you, Deryck Whibley.
Thank you, Laura Jane Grace.
Thank you, Dan Reed.
Thank you, Nuno Bettencourt.
Thank you, Dave Grohl.
Thank you, Keanu Reeves.

Best wishes and good luck to all of you out there who are on a journey back to self.


No comments:

Post a Comment