Friday, August 24, 2018

The Twin Towers was an Inside Job

Photo by Rodney Smith
For many of us, the first stages of "awakening" is going down the "conspiracy theory" and "truther" rabbit hole. I know I went there for a time. But if you are truly awakening, you won't stay there. You will move on to a spiritual journey, which, for most, will end up becoming a journey back to self.

If I spend any time scrolling my Facebook feed, I will always see something about 9/11 and the Twin Towers. I saw something just tonight and was reminded of a conversation I had with my friend, Cynthia. She said something about the twin towers being brought down was an inside job. And, with my newfound knowledge of seeing everything outside of us as a message and a lesson about what is inside of us, I suddenly saw a profound message. Suddenly the towers coming down didn't seem sinister or bad at all.

I said to her, "Look at the message in what you just said."

The Twin Towers falling was an inside job.

Of course it was an inside job. It HAD to be! It is the only way. The twins represent duality. Duality has to fall. We have to disassemble who we are entirely to balance our internal twins. As long as we think there are sides to take, duality will continue. But if you go within, balance the internal twins, understand we are both, always, and then take responsibility for ourselves, our own twins fall...into being one integrated being.

When you start to be able to read the messages that are everywhere constantly in everyday activities and in all of the news worthy events, it removes the negative charge and we can pause to ask ourselves, "What is what we are seeing trying to teach us about ourselves?"

So, we can get upset, bite our nails about the world going to hell in a hand basket, or we can take our power back and try to understand what it is trying to teach us.

I have no fear or anxiety about what is happening in the world anymore.

Know thy self.

Real change is an inside job.

Written by Oktobre Taylor
August 23, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment