Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Follow the Right Rabbit, The Apocalypse is Now

I posted most of this on my social media accounts but I want to pull it all together in one place and maybe expound a bit.

Art by Alexander Jansson

This little light of mine, I'm going to let it shine.

The apocalypse is right now.

Please wake up. Remember who you really are and choose your real life.

apokalupsis: an uncovering

Original Word: ἀποκάλυψις, εως, ἡ
Part of Speech: Noun, Feminine
Transliteration: apokalupsis
Phonetic Spelling: (ap-ok-al'-oop-sis)
Short Definition: an unveiling, uncovering, revealing
Definition: an unveiling, uncovering, revealing, revelation.


Photo by Jacob Sutton

March 6, 2017  I dreamed of seeing and hearing a movie trailer and there was some dude's voice saying something about "Jackson is on an adventure but what he doesn't know is that it is a fantasy. Will Jackson choose his adventure or will he choose his real life?"

Later I dreamed something about how all of us combined create the veil and the more people choose their real life over the Adventure, the veil thins. When enough people choose their real lives, the veil completely falls away and we all wake up and go home. I want to go home. Come on people, wake the fuck up to who you really are, choose your real life so we can all go home.


March 28, 1996 I dropped some hair ties in the back of a toilet. I decided to retrieve my them from the open tank of the toilet. I pulled out a couple and then saw more and went to retrieve them. I had laid out the several hair ties and was trying to decide which were mine. I started to pick them up one by one and rinse them off. The latter ones I had picked up were hard and crusty and I could tell they were old, had been in there a long time, and weren't my hair ties. But as I held them, the dirt and crust fell away to reveal necklaces....four I think. I cleaned each one up and then looked at each closely. One appeared to be quite valuable. I asked to speak to a woman I thought might know who it belonged to. The first woman told me another woman would be with me in a little while. In the mean time, I showed the first woman the necklaces. The one of value was quite old and belonged to an Indian tribe up in the mountains. So I was going to take it to this tribe that it belonged to, but as I stood there waiting for the second woman to come out, an Indian brave appeared in full old style dress on horseback. He was beautiful and I knew he had come for what I had found. Before I could say anything or offer it to him, he had effortlessly taken it from my left hand. At this point in the dream the necklace had turned into a scarf like veil...black with trinkets on it (stones, shells, etc.). I think I said something to him like, "Please do take it back to your people. It belongs to them. I was going to go up the mountain to take it to them myself, but now I don't have to since you've come." He disappeared. The second woman came out and asked to see what I found. I told her it was gone and what had happened. Then I was told that what I had found was "The Veil of the Huron" or something like that. I was also told that it was valuable not only in price but also believed to hold magical powers. I think I was told that I shouldn't have given it to the brave, but given it to them. But I felt okay and it felt right to me that they had their veil back.

Comments: For years I tried to understand what this dream meant. I always knew it was powerful, but it wasn't until now that I understand. The Veil has two meanings. It is both referring to the veil that keeps us here in a cloud of forgetfulness and the bridal veil that the necklace turned into. The bridal veil was a cue for me to remember my true and real husband in the real world where I lay sleeping.

Art by Kinga Britschgi

So you know all those people on a "twin flame" adventure? That only serves to distract you from finding your way back to you and the organic real life. In this virtual reality, it is pieced together with our own fantasies and thoughts. That is why thought creates. Carrying out any grand mission/storyline is yet another distraction to keep you from what your true end goal should be. Those of us who hear those on the other side...well they aren't spirits at all. We are hearing through the veil. We lay sleeping and people are having conversations around us and we are hearing them.

Many religions keep us from finding ourselves by creating fear, self loathing, and guilt. Woo woo new age philosophies keep us just as clouded by asking us to live only in every now moment. They ask us to keep our vibrations up and plaster a smile and be happy always. Had I adhered to what they always prescribed, I would have never found my way to the end of the maze.

You are reaching for some lofty goal of "ascension" and a "new earth" or the "return of Jesus" and "heaven on Earth" and they are nothing but smoke and mirrors to keep you focused on everything but what you should. You are busy meditating the world into a better place while the religious folks are busy praying it into existence because some magical man in the sky is going to fix it all. It kind of sounds a lot like the Wizard of Oz, don't you think?

You have been lied to about the "afterlife". The afterlife as you know it is actually a recycling center meant to keep you on the hamster wheel you keep running on. Your "higher dimensions" in here are just more of the same...a virtual reality. You are trying so hard to reach higher dimensions in here but it is still all just ones and zeros. Everything in here is code and every perceived dimension is the same code and NONE OF IT IS REAL

It isn't that there is some big bad evil, really. I just think that when the game was designed, no one knew how hard it would be to get back out and we have been trying ever since the first ones went in to get people out of the game.

This is like Fantasy Island on crack...only it is more like hell now because that is what y'all have been creating with those thoughts rattling around in your brains. Suffering and struggle isn't natural to us. We don't actually need those things to grow because we are a pretty evolved species. We created this place that all of you think is real, afterall. Some of your top scientists marvel and wonder what kind of advanced species created such a complicated computer simulation. So it stands to reason we have evolved far beyond how primitive it is here.

It was originally designed to be like your amusement parks. It was supposed to be fun but quickly turned into something very different when people couldn't remember and get out.

All of you have a real family at home who misses you. Part of what you have to do is let go of all of your attachments to the virtual reality. Let go of your need and desire of the material shit. Let go of all the emotional baggage. Let go of your attachments to the character you are currently playing and have played and all of the other characters in your play. Let go of even your love for this virtual planet and all its beauty. Let go of the fighting the good fight for every single cause and even let go of the need to "be there for your loved ones". The need to not leave because you have children who need you or whatever reason is a trap. It is a sure way to boomerang back. They are characters in the play. You are a character in the play. When you let go of your attachments and start to discover who you really are, you will get to leave the game.

Right now we are so busy trying to save the planet, fighting for our rights, fighting a wall, fighting deportation, fighting pollution, fighting an oil pipeline, fighting each other and fighting and fighting and fighting. And all of the fighting only keeps us distracted from what you really need to be looking at closely. You need to unravel the signs, syncs and information you are being given to help you remember who you really are in the real world.

As soon as enough people choose their real life over the fantasy in this virtual reality, the veil drops and we all get to go home.

I offer you something new that isn't religion or woo woo spirituality. I offer you the apocalypse. I offer you a way out of this virtual reality.

What will you choose? Your virtual family and adventure or your real family and real home?


One door leads to an important mission. One door leads you to your "one true love" and one leads you back to yourself and your real organic life. Which will you choose?

When I was a child, the song Hotel California always left me feeling deeply disturbed and now I know why:

Welcome to the Hotel California
Such a lovely place (Such a lovely place)
Such a lovely face
They livin' it up at the Hotel California
What a nice surprise (what a nice surprise)
Bring your alibis

Mirrors on the ceiling,
The pink champagne on ice
And she said "We are all just prisoners here, of our own device"
And in the master's chambers,
They gathered for the feast
They stab it with their steely knives,
But they just can't kill the beast

Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the place I was before
"Relax, " said the night man,
"We are programmed to receive.
You can check-out any time you like,
But you can never leave! "

I choose me.

I choose home.

I choose my real life.

I want to go home to my real family.

Art by Alexander Jansson

"I cannot understand why you should wish to leave this beautiful country and go back to the dry, gray place you call Kansas."
"That is because you have no brains," answered the girl. "No matter how dreary and gray our homes are, we people of flesh and blood would rather live there than in any other country, be it ever so beautiful. There is no place like home."
The Scarecrow sighed.
"Of course I cannot understand it," he said. "If your heads were stuffed with straw, like mine, you would probably all live in beautiful places, and then Kansas would have no people at all. It is fortunate for Kansas that you have brains."

L. Frank Baum, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz (Oz, #1)


No comments:

Post a Comment