Monday, September 29, 2014

Life as a Personal Play and More On Alpha Companions


So, one of my Facebook friends posed this question:



For there to be an Alpha; does there really need to be a Beta? ‪#‎hierarchyquestions‬ ‪#‎humanityquestions‬

 This was my response:

Well if there are only two people in your "pack" or whatever, then I suppose there could be only Alphas. But if we think in terms of importance of those around us, of course there are going to be Alphas, Betas, Kappas, etc. Does everyone you meet have
the same importance to you? No. What about the asshole that makes derogatory remarks to you? Are you going to hold him as near and dear as someone you trust and love? Probably not.


We all have soul groups/families and some soul groups/families are smaller than others. But as far as I know, none of them consist of only two souls. An Alpha can refer to simply the importance a specific person has to you. It doesn't have to be hierarchy in the way you are thinking. We all are Alphas within our own lives and who you choose to dance with before you come into the physical is something you agree with that other person.

 
I kept thinking more about this question and our so called "reality". Our lives are more like a stage drama...our own personal play where each of us plays a starring role.  We are each the center of our own Universe. If we think in terms of a play and we each have a starring role, then all the other people that ever come into your life also have parts in your play. The thing is, not every actor is going to be given top billing with you. Not everyone can see their name on the marquee alongside yours. Not every actor will even be given the same number of speaking parts.
 

You have supporting cast and these people might easily be considered to be in Beta and Kappa roles or even lower if they don't even have a speaking part. Actually, some "baddies" have some pretty big roles in some dramas that play out. The question is, how many lines will you allow the antagonist to have in your personal play? You can either give them a starring role or you can cut their lines significantly so that they only have a cameo...important but short.

When it comes to the Alpha Companions that I spoke about in a previous blog post, not many of us come into these lives and only experience one romantic partner. To think we would only ever have an Alpha Companion in our entire lifetime...well that would be a pretty rare thing as we often have several people we want to dance with and at least one we want to assume a starring role. Another term we could use is Primary Soul Mate. We can have multiple soul mates in lots and lots of varying roles. The word "primary" simply gives us an indication of the importance of their role. We have primary guides which could also be called an Alpha Guide, I suppose. We have other guides too, but at least one that is front and center and plays a really important role in guiding us through this personal play of ours. Maybe they are a little like the director behind the scenes keeping the play going the direction that we, ourselves, want it to go.

I was simply presenting an alternative to the "twin flames" term and offering one my guides have used with me during my time in the astral (aka dreams). I guess to me it isn't that complicated to understand the concept of an Alpha Companion simply because I know there are many people in my life who have different degrees of importance to me. It isn't about "hierarchy" but simply a reality of larger roles versus smaller roles. I'm not going to get butt-hurt that I don't have a big role in someone else's play if I don't even really care that much about them.

Edited: Go HERE for an update on Alpha Companions.

No comments:

Post a Comment