Thursday, June 27, 2024

I Looked Everywhere For U

Deserted Moment by Kay Nielsen, 1911

I got to work promptly at 4:00 a.m. and started doing my usual routine. During the course of my usual duties, something got shaken up and letters fell from my sign that was set up for blue. I found most of the pieces I lost, but I couldn't find u.

I looked everywhere for u. I turned on a light and searched high and low for u. I resolved that u were lost and I replaced u with another. 

I went into the place where I make my creations, I looked down and there u were, face down on the floor. I reached down to help u turnover and picked u up. I guessed u had hitched a ride on my shoe and had been with me all along.

I was happy to see u. I picked u up and decided to keep u with me. U might have been part of a sign but now u were mine. I think u were meant for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment