Thursday, September 8, 2022

Talking to the Dead

Giuseppe Möder, Donne di Scanno, 1955

Dream Journal Entry: September 8, 2022

I just woke up with the message, "The dead are reaching out to me," repeating in my head. I think it was the message I was seeing in an image/scene I saw, but I can no longer remember what I saw...just the message.

I also remember a short bit about a photoshoot and people wanting to get shots of me. I wasn't used to being in front of the camera and it made me uncomfortable. I nervously laughed about it. I think they were photographing me to feature me in some article about my work. Alexandra and Keanu were there. I don't remember Keanu actually ever talking, but I do remember saying something about "I'm not a photographer. I just point and shoot. I don't have an eye for what I see like some people do" as though I had been given a compliment about my pictures. I also remember reaching out and touching keanu's hand and he held it briefly before Alexandra came up and got in the way. She was being sugary sweet to me but indicated that she was upset that the photographer wasn't taking more photos of her. The photographer got annoyed and said he would only take photos of her if they were "roof of her mouth" shots. I don't understand that symbol. She agreed to it just so she could get more photos taken of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment