Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Owl Always l Love You

Art by papperou.art

In-between Communication: September 6, 2022

As I was waking I heard, "I didn't kill myself."

Art by papperou.art

In-between Communication: August 28, 2022

I also remember hearing, "I want to feel you but the movie doesn't."

In-between Communication: August 16, 2022

This morning I heard, "It may be a rental property but it is our story." The impression I got was that the story that was playing out was real even if the body we were in wasn't originally ours.

Art by papperou.art

In-between Communication: September 5, 2022

"I don't want to pay you to see for me, I want to see for myself." Heard this in the in-between state as I was waking up.

Art by papperou.art

In-between Communication: July 11, 2022 

As I was waking I saw two owls, one upright and one upside down, side by side, almost like a yin/yang symbol. I also heard, "Mario is pregnant."

In-between Communication: May 24, 2022

I saw two owls. One was light and very bright. She was amazing and looked like an angel. I heard the name Seraphina. There was another owl but it was small and dark. I found a mouse and chose to feed the smaller of the two owls.

I think what that shows is that I have been building that dark owl. I was giving him food because he needs to catch up to be the same size as the light one.

No comments:

Post a Comment