Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Dream: Keanu, Compartmentalizing, and Integration

Lovesong By Artem Demura

Dream Journal Entry: 

March 24, 2019

The first dreams I had that I remember, there was something about being in a single room with almost nothing there and trying to sleep. We had been in a different room that was similar but had been moved to this one and there was very little there. I was trying to figure out how Inara and I could get comfortable enough to sleep. I remember seeing a window and cold air is coming in. I shut the window but it doesn't close all the way because it is bent out of shape. Behind the window looks like a display window for whatever scene you want to display, but currently it looked like an old fashioned pharmaceutical storage unit. it was not huge and had tiny drawers/compartments. Compartmentalizing?

I think I was going to try to find my mom, maybe. I left the room and ended up at some elevator. There is this alien being standing in front of me. He is very tall. His skin is sort of grey blue. His neck is unusually long and his head is long and narrow. His mouth and nose are off to the right side of his face. "Talking out of the side of his face?" I looked away briefly and looked back and now he has changed into my partner. It feels like I am not really being allowed to leave.

By Alicia Canovas (aliciainspace)

I ended up finding my mom in a different room. This room has a bed so we will finally be able to rest more comfortably. There was a remote type thing that you could use to order things and communicate with. I think some buttons were accidentally pushed because some guy radios in saying a button was pushed saying it was foggy out but it definitely wasn't foggy. I said it was an accident and apologized. 

I think my partner shows up and he has a bunch of cat food for all of these cats that we had there. Apparently food is brought in every day and I had to be the one to feed them. 

I make a move to leave and take Inara with me. I am trying to understand something and have been throughout the dreams. I am trying to understand about the 3. There is something I am missing and trying to remember. There is an extra person I have missed for the diagram.  I am going through different parts of the body.... pituitary, pineal. What am I missing?

I end up outside somewhere. There are three megalithic like circles on the ground but I can't see them from where I am well, so I hold onto Inara and fly up into the sky to see. I feel tingling as I fly up and see the three connected spiral circles. A Triskele or Triskelion? 


I came back down and ended up at some booth where this guy gives me three maps. I said to him, "You saw that, didn't you?" He said he did which is why he was giving me the maps because I would need them to get where I wanted to be. I told him I didn't have any money to pay him and he said it was okay. He was giving them to me because of my ability. 

Apparently others saw me fly as well. Next, I remember flying up into an opening. It feels like an attic. I see evidence of birds having been in here and just in front of me is a little hedgehog trying to scurry away, but i keep him from fleeing out the opening I had come in. When he curls up, he looks more like an armadillo. I think that was when someone else who saw me fly came in and detained me. 

The person who was detaining me was Keanu. He is not wanting to let me leave now that he saw me fly but i am determined I have places to go and things to do and he will not keep me here forever.

He is beside me and it feels contentious. It feels like I am being held against my will by him. I don't feel angry, just confident he won't keep me here anymore. At some point he puts some big paper on the table. He is anxious about submitting it. The paper/thesis is titled "Biologique". I looked up at him and said, "You are her, aren't you?" I was surprised when he actually admitted to being her. He was mumbling about how I will say I am not mad but it will fester and I will never trust him now.

He has all of these negative scenarios going on in his head about how I will react. He thinks I am going to hate him now, but it is all of his fears playing out. I don't hate him because I pretty much knew she was him all along. There were times I doubted, but more often than not, I "just knew" she was him and just played along. You can't be mad if you were a consenting party and chose to play it out. I was just annoyed that it took him so long to finally come forward with the truth because there is work that needs to be completed and he was delaying its progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment