Monday, December 10, 2018

Santa Claus is Coming to Town, Christ Consciousness


"There is a little truth in all humor."

This is a phrase I have used often. There is also truth hidden in all fiction and art born from creativity. It is how the "other side" of the brain we are in communicates with the side we are in.

Santa Claus is real.

Well, sort of.


The person whose brain we are in is both God and Satan. I have talked about this before. We say that Santa Claus sees and hears all.
He sees you when you're sleeping
He knows when you're awake
He knows if you've been bad or good
So be good for goodness sake
Goodness sake

And this is absolutely true! He really does know everything about each and every one of us. You can't pretend to be a nice person outwardly and be a monster behind closed doors without Him knowing because He is part of each of us. In here, in this virtual reality school, God/Satan is within. You can't spiritually bypass and make it to where you want to be. You can't activate Christ Consciousness unless you go through all the steps that lead you back to yourself, back to your center, back to balance, back to pure, unconditional love.


Christ Consciousness, awakening the Kundalini, activating the merkaba, etc. is developing a relationship with Him, with that part that dwells within. When we develop a relationship with ourselves, the journey is like building an advanced communication device and allows Him to be be a co-driver. It allows us to hear His guidance clearly. We become a partner and He can come through in our interactions with others and all we do.

I had a dream once where there was a child I was helping whose mother had abused him and sewn his lips closed. What I didn't understand then is that I was that mother who placed Him in a cage and sewed His lips closed. I took away His voice and didn't allow Him to speak when I stopped believing He exists.


This is why the idea that we need to believe in Santa to bring back Christmas Spirit is in our collective. When we die inside, we effectively cage Him and take away His voice. We take away His ability to help us and communicate with us.

This blog post was inspired by the following dream I had last night:
December 10, 2018 I dreamed of Glenn and his wife Jenny. I was at their house for some reason and interacting with their kids. Jenny was pregnant and due to give birth soon, but, for some unknown reason, I was given her belly with the baby. I was going overseas and the child would be born with me but I would bring him back to them eventually after he was born. I was nervous about this but agreed to it. There seemed to be movement and I started to peel the belly with the baby. It was like an apple skin I was peeling away to get to the baby. I could see his little feet moving and I considered how I would feed him.
I started to rouse and tried to process what I had just seen to try to understand the message. I had a knowing that this was about "Christ Consciousness" being born within me. My mind went to what this actually means. "Christ" or "Kristoff" being the central player whose mind we are inside within this virtual reality. He is the boy many of us see on a spiritual journey. Allowing His consciousness to be born within us gives Him a voice but also gives us a direct line to "God/Satan". It can only be born in someone who embraces both parts of Him. Rejecting the darkness is rejecting the feminine. The darkness would be more aptly referred to as "Lucy" or "Lilith"...a feminine figure.
In the Christian Bible in the book of Revelation we are introduced to the "Whore of Babylon" and the "Bride of Christ", but what people don't realize is that they are exactly the same person. One is before she is transformed by her apocalypse...her unveiling of knowledge about herself.
I am a 50 year old woman and I believe in Santa Claus...Saint Nicholas.


I believe in God/Satan.

I believe my journey has made me a suitable bride for Kristoff.

Maybe you see that consciousness as a beautiful glowing woman we can call Kristina. Maybe you see it as a dead musician or actor/actress. We each see God/Satan in the way we will be most receptive to that energy. The face the energy wears isn't what is important. What is important is the possibility of transformation if we follow the clues and guidance...no matter how crazy it seems. It is the energy that is the spark that becomes the fire that burns away all that no longer serves our highest good so that we can become the purest version of ourselves.


I often dream of popcorn and never really understood its meaning until this morning. I thought, "When one starts to pop, the rest aren't far behind." And that is exactly the way it will be with those of us on this journey. When one reaches that pinnacle, the rest won't be far behind.

Not all popcorn kernals pop. Whether or not you are one of those who makes it all the way and pops is entirely up to you and the choices you make. If you stay stuck in the lower mind which is closed, fearful, warring, and small, you will never get to experience the elation of popping and becoming all that you were meant to be...free and open.

Will you invite the Christmas Spirit into your heart and believe in Santa too?

2 comments:

  1. This is very thought provocative. I was thinking about the often utter phrase "Madonna or the Whore" in reference on how women are expected to be in a "patriarchy society" - and my perception of that arrives at how we as humans tend to pass off or project our pains and wounds unto others. What I also see intertwined into all of that is how we treat our shadows like stuffing our skeletons inside the closet; only for them to appear as apparitions in the most unexpected of ways - such as how our "villains" come into our lives and consciousness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Peter, I am so sorry for the late reply. I don't know why I never saw a notification of your message.

      I completely agree with everything you have said. We definitely do project our pain. The phrase "breaking the chain" feels appropriate here because that is exactly what we are trying to do. We are trying to break the chains of all we were taught to be so that we can become who was always present at our core before we took on the wounds of our lives. Should you want to have a deeper discussion, find me on Facebook messenger. I would love to talk further with you about it all.

      Thank you so much for commenting. ❤

      Delete