Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Life Purpose, Faith, Trust, and Knowing

Illustration by Kate Baylay

Lazy blog post alert!

I had a conversation in which the information I discussed felt worthy of me saving and sharing both for you and for me. If you have questions or something doesn't make sense, feel free to ask for clarification.

In a nutshell, I think my life purpose is sort of a mail delivery person. It is my job to deliver the messages I am given through Spirit, my experiences, my growth and development.

I continue to try to be the very best version of myself each day and share my journey openly with all of you.

Happy reading!

________________________________________

Yeah, a lot of people seem to be going through the same in-between stage we have. It is excruciating trusting Spirit and not running back to the safety net of working a job we hate so that we can be enslaved in working to survive.

________________________________________

I don't know how often you get outside with your bare feet in the grass, but I think, right now, it is really important to anchor into the mother (Earth) and father (Sun). I feel if we anchor into the mother and father, they will protect us from what is happening...from what is coming.

In order for things to truly change, humanity, as a collective, has to have a major tower moment and something new can be rebuilt afterwards.

Oregon has just mandated wearing masks again but even outdoors this time.

It will be interesting to see how it all plays out, but I always knew there would be a bumpy ride before real change happens across the world. I always knew there would be a significant culling of the population. This is Revelations and many other prophecies that foretold of a time when those who will not change will be suffered no more...but the Mother will protect the ones who are here to help Her.

We must not hold fear in our hearts and KNOW we are protected.

I say this more for my own reminding.

___________________________________________

Nothing will hold you back if you complete and end the cycle.

As a way to try to avoid those cycles, I am trying to continually ask myself, "Is this a choice based in fear or faith and knowing?"

If the answer is fear, I try to change it up to faith and knowing.

___________________________________________


This is you living your life for other people's happiness and not your own.

It is a lesson.

It is always the lesson when we are guilty of sacrificing our own happiness for everyone around us.

I can see the same lesson clearly with my sister repeating. She keeps sacrificing her happiness and, in turn, keeps being faced with situations where she is having to sacrifice her happiness. If she were to set boundaries and make her own happiness a priority, she would see it all shift.

Since we got here and help mom out, my sister doesn't have to. And then, suddenly, she was faced with having to take in her mother-in-law, who is worse off than my mom, and my sister is hating life at the moment. The cycle will continue to repeat until she learns to set boundaries and make her own happiness a priority. She will continue to be faced with similar opportunities to make self-loving and self-nurturing choices.

One isn't selfish when there is balance. When we are leaning too far in either direction of give and receive, we will be faced with opportunities to grow and make different choices that leads us to balance and harmony.

Patterns repeat until we choose differently.

______________________________________

There are no accidents.
It is all symbolism.
All of it.
Every choice I make, now, I consider the symbolic message it is sending.
_______________________________________


How can you release the fear? The worry?

With Trust, Faith and Knowing.

  • Knowing your needs will be met even if you don't know the how.
  • Trusting Spirit has your back.
  • Believing something will happen to make it all possible.
_________________________________________
Friend: I've trusted before and failed

Me: Have you trusted before and it worked out?

Friend: No lol

Me: Really?

Friend: Yep Because I don't know what spirit knows

Me: I took a leap of faith and trusted that coming to Missouri was the path Spirit wanted me on.
I had no income of my own.
My mom helped me.
When I got to North Carolina, my dad gave me money to help us.
When I got to Virginia, my brother and his wife gave us money to help us.
I have survived on that for the summer.
I'm nearing the end of that money.

That was abundance provided by Spirit, and my job was to not feel guilty or feel like I owed them for the abundance I have most certainly earned through doing what Spirit asked of me...

...growing and sharing my journey.

My dilemma with possibly going back to work at Sally's was a test.

It was a choice between fear and faith.

Will I choose to go back to being a slave due to fear of lack or will I choose what's behind the door of faith which is unknown?

Will I choose the familiar or will I choose to leap without a safety net?

I am leaping...to the best of my ability I am trusting in Spirit.

You can, too.

A new road can be paved out of the debris from the towers that fall.
__________________________________________

By Julio Romero de Torres, 1905

Dream Journal Entry: June 1, 2020 

I had a nap this afternoon and I remember a bit of dream where my daughter kept trying to go to her friend's house, but Inara wasn't allowed in to spend time there. Inara was upset. She said she saw other people going in but Amber wouldn't let her go in.... apparently she was worried about germs or something. I was upset and said I would go over and find out what was going on. I don't think I was allowed in either. 

The scene jumps and now there is something about how I got an email from some organization. I was doing what I thought it was telling me to do. It was something related to my writing and preparing for some job I thought they were offering. The woman who sent the mail said that she had sent a lot of emails out to people but that most people never responded and I had. Apparently it was just for some online group. She said she sent out the emails to find the people who she thought would actually participate in the group. Only those who responded were invited. It obviously wasn't what I thought it was but I said that it was okay because I needed to do this anyway. 

Then it was like I was hearing a voiceover where they are showing me how I have been doing this all along, following the guidance even when it wasn't what I thought it was initially and I still got the experiences and lessons I needed to bring me to what I wanted in the end anyway. I saw it was leading me to the job I wanted and now I was prepared for when the job offer came to me, which, in the dream, it was right around the corner. 

The dream jumps again and now someone is asking if I had bought any food at Target. They were saying there was some scandal about how they had saturated all of their food in Lysol. I thought about it and wondered why they would do that to the food but then started to remember the Mexican word of the day meme "Lysol the time". Basically they were saying that a message board where I spent some time was steeped in lies and falsities.


No comments:

Post a Comment