Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Dream: Dormant Volcanos

Photo by Laura Makabresku
Dream Journal Entry: December 11, 2019
I dreamed that all of these people were camping out in lavish tents in the mouth of a dormant volcano. They were all dotted around the edge too. I considered that they will all be annihilated when the volcano blows. The volcanos that have been dormant for a long time are the deadliest. I had this knowing that it was about to erupt. This could be seen as someone who keeps everything they feel inside until it exploded and erupts and taking out anyone nearby.

Later I heard something about "he gave you one of his pimples." I considered this meant he gave me a festering eruption.... something clogged that lingers under the skin and builds up until it pops. You never know when and where it pops and it could happen in a place and time you least expect. This could represent unpleasant and unkind communication that is released on someone who wasn't the cause of the build up, they just happened to be there when it erupted on them.

Later, there was something about some women staying at my house. In my dream, my house was kind of dirty and gross and I apologized for the state of it. There was a scene about cats fighting. Apparently I collect cats (females) in the dream. Stray ones come in and I take them in. Now there were quite a few and some new ones that just showed up are fighting the ones I have had for a while and hurting them. The women that had stayed over had some concerns about the cats who had gotten hurt the most. I can't remember what actions I took in that situation.

The women were going to stay another night and I was trying to prepare something to eat but I didn't have much other than British canned beans in little purple bowls. I vaguely remember laying in the grass with these women having dialogue but I can't remember the exchange.

In another scene, it feels like I am on a college campus. Apparently it is in Kansas City and I am rarely here. I see someone I recognize and had just spent time with. We greet each other warmly and she ends up giving me some reading. She looks sort of Irish with long reddish hair and pale skin. She was talking about Kurt Cobain and how he loves me very much. I said I loved him too, very much.

She went on to say that I had to divorce River so that I could be with Kurt. I knew she was right but thought I already had. I guess there was something else I needed to do to make it official. She is showing me something on a chart in red...an angry face, I think, but I can't remember what she said about it. I then see her suddenly burst into tears. I said, "You are feeling him, aren't you?" She nodded saying, "There is so much sadness." I said, "I know, I feel it too." The woman is still sobbing and just has to step away because the feelings are overwhelming her.

Photo by Laura Makabresku

I then see a black woman with long hair who is also sobbing. She is going up a ramp and heading for a door. I wondered if she was also feeling what the psychic woman was feeling. Maybe the sadness was spreading and others were feeling it too. I feel concerned and asked her if there was anything I could do. I wanted to comfort her. She indicated it was okay if I came to talk to her. I moved to the left to find the walkway to make my way up to her, but on the way, there are a group of guys blocking the path and listening to loud music. I asked them what they had done or said to her to make her cry. One of them said, "We didn't say anything to the nun that should have upset her." But I didn't believe them and went to give her comfort.

Some woman comes up to me and gives me a bunch of money, says she had used what she needed and had all of this extra money left over. She wanted to give it to me because she thought I probably needed it. It looked foreign, like British money because the notes were bigger than American money. Some was colorful and some was black and white. I put the huge wad of cash in my front, left shirt pocket. I held onto it and felt reluctant to use any of it. The women who had stayed a night were staying a second night. I was serving beans again but one wondered if maybe I could order Bellagio's pizza and have it delivered. I don't know why I hesitated but decided I could probably do that since I had just been given all of this cash. This seems to be about wealth... being handed wealth freely either through kindness or information offered. Food is about what we take in to nourish our souls. Bellagio is Italian whose flag is red, white and green which is also the traditional colors of Christmas. To me, Italian food represents food that it is grounded in spirituality and heart.

Now there is a scene and I am in a kitchen with people. I want to say it was with one of the women who had stayed over and her parents. I was talking to the woman while some food was being prepared. I sat on something for a minute. I stood up and looked and it was a yellow largish toaster oven. I think I might have damaged it a bit and felt bad. Yellow is the color of support and action. Somehow I had damaged support, action and heat meant to cook food... emotional support and nourishment. I hoped the dent would easily pop out and it would still work.

I was trying to help clean up and ended up accidentally almost throwing away some TV dinners on the counter. I was able to save most of it. I remember throwing away some of the tough parts of broccoli that usually get cut off. Broccoli is green which is the color of the outer heart chakra and this could represent cutting off the tough parts of the heart that doesn't allow us to to feel as much as we want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment