Friday, June 1, 2018

Mary, Isa, Perspectives and Role-playing Games

Image found here.
I think I need to make something very clear since Allison Coe shared my blog post in her YouTube community and my page has had thousands of hits since then.

I need to address my personal perspective.

I believe we are in a virtual reality playground.

None of this is real....not even the lives of Mary and Isa (Jesus).

Image found here.

With that said, I do believe there are different story arcs with specific directions the storyline can go depending upon our personal free will choices we make. Just like with any RPG, the outcome can be vastly different based on our personal choices.

Think of this place we call Earth as Roblox (on crack), the adult version. In Roblox there are so many choices and new options being added all the time. The Isa and Mary story is simply a single option and is what I like to call the "Tunnel of Love" or "Twin Flame Game". If you feel you are being drawn or guided to their story, then it is pretty likely you too are part of a team that entered that RPG together and you have your very own version of the Mary and Isa story to tell.

My version of the Mary and Isa story is just that....mine.

Don't look to it as YOUR truth unless you are a member of my team playing this shit out with me. My story might resemble yours. If you are being triggered emotionally, look closer to those triggers because it is trying to show you something. Don't stop seeking to understand and learn about your own story if you feel like you were one of the characters during the crucifixion. If you feel like you are trying to connect with a twin flame, look closely at the clues and information that is coming into you about how you played out one of those roles and tell your story if you feel that is your therapy.


I can only show you how I was able to piece together my version of the story. I can't give you any of your pieces. My story isn't yours.

In an RPG, limitless numbers of people can play out a specific role.

Were you Mary too? Were you Isa or Joseph? Maybe you were a thief on a cross. Whatever it is you feel drawn to, follow that string and unravel your own story so that you can get to the prize at the end of it....

...happily ever after.

Everyone's "happily ever after" can look just as different too.

Maybe your happily ever after looks like independence and freedom.

Maybe you save yourself by finding your way back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment