Wednesday, July 2, 2014

AMAZING Dream Journal Entry February 17, 2001

Dream Journal Entry February 17, 2001

I had a rather strange dream before I woke.  I can't remember a lot of details.  It started someplace like K-Mart.  The store was closed and I think it was getting ready to go out of business...at least that is the feeling I got.  I remember being in the computer section and doing something with a computer.  I think the brand name had the initials E. G. or E. M. can't remember exactly but I do remember there were initials.  I think there was someone else there with me but I can't remember who.  We left because someone was coming.  I think we were going to pretend we worked there.  Then it seemed like we were in a hotel room somewhere and we were getting dressed up...can't remember why.  Then we were outside the building going down the sidewalk and I remember saying, "I'm telling you, we have to go back so I can get some shoes."  I had no shoes on but a dress and panty hose.  I said again that I needed to get some shoes at the store while I was walking down the sidewalk and saw this beautiful man dressed in a suit coming in the opposite direction.  He looked directly at me.  I felt embarrassed about not having on any shoes and I turned around to go back into my room to get shoes on.  The beautiful man followed me into the building.  All of a sudden he was beside me on my left with his arm around my waist.  It was almost as if I was floating and no longer walking on my own.  This man walked with me down the hall and at one point, there was an area full of people gathered around a little shop.  It was there that we got separated for a little while.  I didn't think I would be able to find him again but I did and we went on past the crowd down the hall.  I wound up in his room lying in bed with him.  He was laying on his left side with his back to me.  I put an arm around him and he turned towards me.  We started talking.  He said something about how he wasn't sure if he wanted to follow through with being with me but now that I was receptive to him he had changed his mind.  He pulled me on top of him.  We were both naked.  He held me in his arms and I held him.  I put my face in his neck and basked in feeling safe and secure and feeling good about myself.  I remember thinking I wanted to tell him that I really hadn't planned on having sex with him either and that I would be content laying in his arms all night and forever if I could.  He was AMAZING and almost MAGICAL.  That's when the dream started to fade and I started to wake.  I tried to go back to sleep so I could continue to dream about this wonderful man, but Phoenix wouldn't let me.  I woke with the dream lingering in my mind and I wondered if it had any special meaning.  I wondered who the man was because I don't remember him being a familiar face to me.  Was he an angel?  I can't remember specifically what he looked like which is odd.  I just remember how wonderful it was to have him near.  I can only hope I will meet with this special person again in my sleep tonight.  I didn't want to leave his embrace.  Who are you dream man?  Come see me again tonight.  Come speak to me and hold me.

No comments:

Post a Comment