Friday, January 30, 2015

Alpha Companions Explained - An Update

Artist John William Godward
As we travel on our journeys, information is given to us by our guides. Sometimes it is a bit vague and we are left trying to understand what a new phrase or concept means. We continue on and more pieces of the puzzle come together and a picture starts to emerge that helps us understand better that new concept or phrase. This has been true for me with the "alpha companion" phrase.

More information has come in which gives the phrase a slightly different meaning than what I understood at the time. The phrase came to me a couple times in dreams. I had never heard the phrase before until then. I was trying to explain the new information to my friend, Cynthia, and she urged me to write a blog post about it to help people understand. It will be difficult for some to wrap their head around this, but I will do the best I can and then link this blog post to my old post about this topic. And since I woke at 1:30 a.m. and struggled to go back to sleep because all of this Alpha Companion stuff was rattling through my head, I figure if I get it out of me, I can finally sleep...until the next spiritual thing that nags me. Lol

We have to revisit the terms "twin soul" and "twin flames". For the purpose of this alpha companion explanation, a twin soul is just that...a sibling...a twin...another identical copy of that being. A twin flame is the person you CHOOSE to travel the most with...the person you have lived the most lives with...your primary soul mate...your eternal love. I will talk more about them both later.


When you think of the soul and all the past lives connected to that one stream, you could see it as a branch off from a bigger river. It is a creek meandering through the woods gaining experience. There can be many creeks that feed into a bigger stream and then the streams meet at the big river...the over soul. The big rivers flow into the ocean and become one (Source/God). Sometimes a stream makes a split and flows through the land going forward in a parallel way and somewhere down the way, they rejoin and become one bigger stream again. They were always the same stream that became two creeks for a time but then came back together to be a bigger body of water, a stream. Last night when I was thinking about it all, I had images of electrical currents diverging briefly and then coming back together to form one electrical current. I just happened to come across the perfect illustration for this on the National Geographic site.

Photograph by Lynda Smith
The two streams are essentially identical. Think identical twins exactly alike in their energetic make up. The only differences they have are the experiences they have as they move forward. Let's think of those twins as TWO SIDES OF THE SAME COIN. One is more feminine, one more masculine. One yin and one yang. One heads and one tails. They are identical energetically but display decidedly different characteristics to get a different perspective and experience. They are two halves of a whole, yet complete entirely on their own. The main difference is the smaller version of the larger body. The other difference is choosing to experience what it is like to go through life with two different perspectives and personalities and attributes. One is funny, the other serious. One conservative, one outgoing. Because they are twins, certain attributes will always shine through making them similar.

The two creeks flowing could be having very different experiences. One could be having a rough time of it trying to flow past rocks making the current turbulent and the other has an easier time of it flowing through grasslands gently. Eventually the twin creeks come back together to create one bigger body again. THAT is an ALPHA. Two parts of the self coming together to create a higher, larger aspect. The two creeks were perceived as two different souls, but when they come together they create the larger being they started out as. They bring all of their experiences back with them into one current and stream.

When the larger stream then decides to incarnate, this is what we would call an ALPHA BEING. When two alphas incarnate who have chosen to be together for eons, these are called Alpha Companions. They are two beings who come into the physical with the larger aspect of themselves in place. Remember that the two creeks came back together and now live harmoniously as one being inside a human vehicle.

An alpha companion is very much like a twin flame only much bigger, energetically speaking.  Essentially the Alpha Couple is bringing the experiences of 4 beings (and all their combined past lives) to the table. I understand now that I am an alpha. That is how I can have dreams of past lives on Earth but have this be my first and last human Earth incarnation. The alpha had never been in a human body as one being before, but when my alpha split, there were many, many lives lived here as two identical streams.

Going back to the twin flame idea...

I see a twin flame being a primary soul mate and a primary need not be of an identical vibration. They are similar but slightly different. I like to think of them being two musical notes that have similar resonance but play a different sound. Some notes don't work well together and some come together so beautifully that they become a song...a song of love...a love so big and strong that it transcends time, dimensions and all barriers that try to stand in the way.

That is my explanation of what an Alpha Companion and Alpha Being is based on the information that had come to me up to this point. I hope this has made it more understandable to my friends to whom I have been trying to explain it.