Wednesday, June 21, 2017

A Tale of Two Guides...But Mostly About the Funny One

Art by Catrin Welz-Stein
I want to talk about spirit guides. It feels weird to call them "spirit" but I don't know what else to call that part of us that doesn't enter into the game. We often call it "higher self" too. I will just call them "guides" from this point forward.

I think we all become "Gods with many faces" when we guide our co-players from the other side. Not to be mistaken from the OUTSIDE. All of this is happening within the virtual reality. The "other side" is still just inside the game. We wear whatever face we need to in order to get a message through to the ones we are guiding. If you have been reading me for a while, you will be familiar with my previous claim and blog post that River Phoenix is one of my guides. It is still a mask that one of them wears for me at times, but River is still just a character in the play and not actually the core being of the guide. The other guide has given me Brandon Lee references. Did he actually perform that character in the game? The answer is, it doesn't fucking matter. What matters are the references and connecting the dots to understand the messages and know who they are from if a specific guide wants to say hello and have you know it is them. I get the number 23 for River and I get the number 28 for Brandon...which happens to be the ages they were when their characters were killed in the game.

In dreams, my guides wear whatever faces they need to. Today I want to tell you specifically about the funny one...the one who has told me he starred in the move The Crow. The bulk of my guidance is in dreams and some of those dreams I couldn't understand until much later.

The funny one often shows up as people I personally find funny. Sometimes he is my friend, Doug, and sometimes he is Dave Grohl. Once he showed up as the former drummer from Sum 41 who is also very funny. Most recently he showed up as Nathan Fillion. Shall we look at some of those funny and often irreverent dreams?

December 26, 2013 I looked into a room. Everything was cerulean blue. There were other colors, but the main color that popped was cerulean and that word was the color I heard in my head. What I saw in the room was a maternity dress on a form. I looked away and looked back and saw BOO! On the wall like it had been appliqued there. Lol There was a dream where I encountered a young guy Who looked kind of Asian but he had blue eyes. He was telling me that it was the craziest thing, that his father was black but he ended up looking like that...Asian. You would have never known about him having a black father looking at him. He walks to the side with one of his buddies and I overhear him say that the one part of him that would make you know he is half black is his big dick. Hahaha

November 29, 2014 Another bit was about an Asian dude and he hugs me and I feel what seems like a stiff cock in his pants. But then he is giggling and I see this purple dildo in his hands and assume he had had the dildo in his pants to make it seem like he was more endowed than he was. lol

December 21, 2014 I am still with this tall young guy and we are both really happy. He is attractive. There was something about seeing several young women lined up and sitting on chairs. One black girl mentioned liking my guy and thinking they were going to be dating because she had gone out on a date with him but that was prior to him meeting me. Another one of the girls in the chairs seems like a diva and she is talking about how her guy is famous but she seems like an egotistical bitch. I see something on her face and it seems like piercings in the shape of a Christmas tree. The top starts at her third eye and the base ends on the bridge of her nose. I feel bad for the black girl but not bad enough to give up my guy because he and I are really into each other. At some point we are kissing again. I think I encountered my mom and I was telling her how he and I met. There was something about me having his penis which sounds weird but didn't seem weird at the time. He had left it with me. Lol and later we were traveling together.

I remember being with this guy and loving him very much. I was happy to be with him again. Once again there was a part where he had to go away and he left me holding his penis. I tucked it down the front of my pants between my flesh and underwear to keep it safe and warm for him for when he returned. 

Comments: Now pair this with the fact that I have was told once that my dog was animated by a tiny piece of my guide. My dog is a dachshund...a weiner dog...and a penis is sometimes referred to as a "weiner." So every time I am petting and kissing my weiner dog, I am also petting and kissing his weiner. When I figured that one out, I couldn't stop laughing. It still makes me laugh.

This next dream seems to tell me that there are hidden humorous messages buried within the dreams, signs and syncs as this is communication from far off distant places.

April 7, 2015 There was a dream where there was an issue with an old silver flip phone my daughter had been playing with. In reality Inara has been playing with this phone and it started to fall apart. In the dream the phone starts randomly dialing distant locations and I am freaking out trying to get it to stop because I am worried about the phone bill I might get as a result. I see something about calling Guam and other random foreign locations. I am ripping this phone apart to get it to stop. I don't want to have to pay the potential cost of these calls that I didn't intentionally make. I take out the battery but it is still calling. And i finally find these tiny back up batteries and take them out. I am not understanding how there is any battery left on this phone. I haven't used it in years. I see a number for a bill and at first it is 4 digits....$2300. Then I look again and it is $23,000. I look again and it is $203,000. I am freaking out because I don't want to pay this so I try to reach the company and explain what happened. During the dismantling of this phone it is like I find an Easter egg and I find this whole tool kit that has never been opened or used and I think, well, I can save the tools but ditch the phone bits. I am seeing some scene about when the phone was made and them placing a surprise inside for someone to find if they looked. Like it was more than the tools...something extra. It feels like.....something amusing...a scene/video.

This is a snippet from a dream I shared on on recent blog post:

But then there was something about the key to my car being broken. Actually there were two keys and both were broken but one had actually broken off in the ignition so you no longer had to have the key to start it.


Photo by Lara Zankoul



Comments: I see vehicle references as being related to the human vehicle. This is again eluding to the earlier dreams where I am handed his penis to keep. In this bit one of the keys has broken off in the ignition. Recently I posted a photo of a crop circle that looked to me like both a key hole and vagina. I think what this is saying is that you can "start" my car easily because the key is lodged in the ignition. Lol Maybe I am the only one who finds this funny because for me it explains why my body responds with real orgasms so frequently from dream sexual encounters.


Now this is where I explain how our guides often have current incarnations because, if you remember, we are acting as guides to the people we stepped inside this Virtual Reality with to try to navigate the game to completion.

The below was first posted on my Instagram account and is relevant to this tale because I believe fully that Laura is the player connected to my very funny and sometimes irreverent guide.


This next series of three is an example of how spirit communicates and points us in a specific direction.



January 22, 2017
Me: I tried to watch this movie called I Origins
Friend: I feel like I've seen that
Me: When I clicked, a lesbian anarchy movie came up instead
Hahahaha
A sign?
Lmao
I Origins is supposed to be metaphysical
Friend: Yeah I've seen it
it's about reincarnation
Me: Oooooh
Yeah, well someone thought it would be funny to only have the cover on Amazon Prime and when you click, you get a lesbian anarchy movie
Hahaha
Friend: lol
would have been better if they'd done it with a christian documentary
Me: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00XLGXZFM
Ahhh but I wouldn't have clicked and this feels part of the same theme from my dreams with the transgender woman I was feeling up. Hahaha
Friend: ha
Me: I was all wtf is this shit? Hahaha I went back thinking I must have accidentally clicked the wrong movie
Nope. Not sure why the cover art was showing up for Anarchy Girls. Lol

This is part two of where the bread crumbs lead us. On the left is Laura Jane Grace and on the right is me. I commented to her today that some shots of her remind me a lot of myself. Take special note of the dates to see the timeline.

January 26, 2017
Friend: There's a band who's singer recently came out as transgender
Omg who was it....
Me: I was reading that somewhere
There were a couple band people
Friend: It was umm ....
Me: Not bands I was familiar with
But yeah, I read about that
Friend: Against me?
Me: When I was looking for quotes
Not sure
The oldest from my nanny family came out as transgender
Friend: Yes that's it
Against Me. Went from a dude to a chick
Me: His dad has had a difficult time accepting
I will have to look them up
Friend: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laura_Jane_Grace
Me: Wow!
So interesting
Friend: They are a fairly relevant band, too
Me: I will have to look up their music
Friend: I like their music. Thrash Unreal was their big hit I think, and it's my favorite song of theirs
Me: I will look it up later


At one point I felt guided to watch the movie The Danish Girl. What is important to understand is that I rarely watch movies or TV. We haven't had cable service in years. We either check out things from the library or use our Amazon Prime. I watched the movie waiting for some grand spiritual message and I got to the end and went, "Huh. I wonder why they wanted me to watch this movie? I don't understand." And, to be honest, for a little while I thought they were trying to say that Sum 41 front man, Deryck Whibley, had a secret. And then I discovered who Laura Jane Grace is and all of the breadcrumbs I was was getting suddenly made sense. Now what will ever come of all those breadcrumbs is a mystery. Maybe she will give me my dream job so I can escape my cage.

I will

^^^^^^^

That "I will" appeared as I was trying to scroll.
This is how spirit works and one of the ways messages can come through.

This is where I tell you about the many, many, many pizza references in dreams and always feeling a little perplexed by what it could mean and why it appears so often. I have looked at many possible meanings like maybe it is about layers and maybe it is about parts or choices. Or maybe it is about circles.

If you take into consideration everything mentioned above, is it possible the pizza references have a humorous meaning? You know... pizza is often called "pizza pie." And...well...a woman's vagina is sometimes referred to as pie. Could it be a reference to me eating pie? Hahahaha Oh man, I have this feeling it just might be the "big and important spiritual meaning" of this dream symbol. Hahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment